Authors should take into account the following:
- All papers must be written in English and submitted in PDF format.
- Papers must be submitted online through the ECCV 2012 submission CMT system (https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/ECCVWS2012/).
- Workshop camera-ready submission deadline is fixed to August 8th.
- The maximum paper length is 10 pages. The workshop paper format guidelines are the same as the Main Conference papers.
- Submissions will be rejected without review if they:
- contain more than 10 pages;
- violate the double-blind policy;
- violate the dual-submission policy.
- Authors will have the opportunity to submit up to 30MB of supporting material.
These points are covered below, with more detailed instructions being given in the example file eccv2012ws-submission.pdf.
The author kit provides a LaTeX2e template for submissions, and an example paper to demonstrate the format. Please refer to this example for detailed formatting instructions. If you intend to use something other than LaTeX to prepare your paper (e.g. MS Word), you may refer to this Springer LNCS site.
- Example submission with detailed instructions: eccv2012ws-submission.pdf
- Author Kit (gzipped tar file): eccv2012ws-submissionkit.tar.gz
- Author Kit (zip file): eccv2012kit-workshop.zip
A paper ID will be allocated to you during submission. Please replace the asterisks in the example paper with your paper’s own ID before uploading your file.