The submission deadline for final manuscripts and copyright forms is 8 August 2012. The ECCV 2012 workshop proceedings will be published by Springer, in the LNCS series (Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
The author kit for final manuscripts is different from that for initial submissions (essentially, it does not produce line numbers on the page margins). Final manuscripts should be prepared using LaTeX2e and the author kit provided by Springer:
It is possible, but discouraged, to use other systems for the preparation of papers, e.g. MS-Word. Author kits may be found on the Springer LNCS site, under “Proceedings and Other Multiauthor Volumes …”.
Instructions and Policies
Paper length: Papers may be up to 10 pages long.
Important: Springer will edit the provided source files in order to insert running heads etc. and to smooth out any formatting inconsistencies. Hence, do not reduce the paper length e.g. by reducing vertical spaces between paragraphs or the like, as this will be corrected by Springer, possibly resulting in an increase of the paper length. To avoid any problem, please use the author kit recommended above and follow its formatting instructions. This is also valid for bibliographic references: Springer may correct them if they don’t follow the required format, possibly resulting in an increase of paper length.
Author names: Please write out author names in full in the paper, i.e. full first and family names.
Copyright forms: One copyright form per paper has to be provided. Please download the template of the form here: ECCV2012_copyright_form.pdf.
Please fill in the form and sign it (the signature of one author is sufficient).
A scanned version of the copyright form (PDF-format) has to be submitted together with the final paper, see below.
How to submit final papers: We need all the source files (LaTeX files, style files, special fonts, figures, bib-files, Word or RTF files) that are required to compile papers, as well as the final PDF of every paper. For each paper, one ZIP-file has to be prepared and submitted via the ECCV 2012 Workshop Submission Website, using the password you received with your initial registration on that site. Due to constraints related to CMT, the size of the ZIP-file may not exceed the limit of 30 MB. The ZIP-file has to contain the following:
- All source files, e.g. LaTeX2e files for the text, PS/EPS or PDF/JPG files for all figures.
- Any further style files and fonts you may have used.
- Final PDF file (for reference), for whichever system was used to prepare the paper (i.e. also for MS-Word).
- RTF files (for word-processing systems other than LaTeX/TeX).
- A scanned version of the signed copyright form, in PDF-format (see above).
- A text file named “contact.txt” containing the following information, in that order:
- Name and email address of a corresponding author (author who will be contacted for proof-reading, see below).
- For each author, in the order in which authors appear on the paper: Full family name(s), full first name(s), email address, affiliation (name of institute as it should appear in the conference programme, not the full address). Please separate these 4 items by “,”.